Why Do I Love Them So Much?

3.1.11 1 komentar

Hello, fella! Long time no see. There's something I want to share from few months ago. It's about people I adore so much. Who are the lucky ones? Let's check them out and find the reason why I choose them.

FYI, I am not the one who can give my heart so easily and can't be in love from the first sight or by a goodlooking ones. I admit that I like good loking ones but with plus plus ability or talents.

I much prefer a boy who has great talent but has a standard face rather than a handsome guy but he fools himself or one kind of stupid withnotalent@all. LOL. I think it's too much.

Well-well-well, these are lucky guys who has been chosen by me.

1. Yesung
>> Real name: Kim Joong Woo.
>> Picked from: Super Junior.
>> Why I choose him? Because he has cute face and great voice. (Yesung means articulately voice).
>> Why he's been adored? Because he has a funny personality. I really really love that kind of man. He looks like a guy who can cheer up situation. I am a kind of moody girl, so he is the right man for me.
>> How do I express my great feeling to him? Unexpected, I spent a lot of money to learn korean and write Hangul.

Kim Joong Woo

2. Leeteuk
>> Real Name: Park Jung Su.
>> Picked from: Super Junior.
>> Reason I choose him: Cause he captured my heart with his cool expression in video clip It's You (Neorago).
>> Reason he's been adored? Because I was suprised by his real personality. By watching many Super unior reality shows, my eyes always seek for this person. He's so funny, kind, great leader, moodmaker and great dancer. And one talent he got is playing piano so well.
>> How do I express my great feeling to him? I made so many accesorries about him, handmades. And I learn how to dance well. Beside that I promise to myself to become a great woman later and prove him I can be a good woman he could feel in love to.

Park Jung Su

3. Taemin

>> Picked from: Reality Show of Shinee (Flower).
>> Reason I choose him? Because he's soooooooo talented. He plays piano well.
>> Reason he's been adored a lot? Cause he's so talented in playing piano, especially when
he plays River Flow (created by Yiruma). He also captured my heart so easily in video clip Lucifer. Wow, he's totally undenieable.
>> How do I express my feeling to him? By learning how to play piano well.

Lee Taemin

Well, that's all. Hope I attract you well ;)

1 komentar:

  • ciptanirmala mengatakan...

    sama yux, ma juga suka tae min pas di lucifer...
    ma saranin deluhi yux! visual kei gilaaaaa!!! tapi gataw u doyan pa ga sama musiknya, alna ngescream, he2!

 

©Copyright 2011 Happily Ever After | TNB